2016 Free Boms

Friday, February 10, 2017

I'm so excited...

... that the latest Di Ford Hall fabric range called Bally Hall has arrived in Melbourne quilt shops.  My local quilt shop, The Quilt Shop in Eltham has the whole range in stock and it is heavenly.  They do mail order too.
Lucky me... 4 and a half metres of this beauty came home with me.  I plan to buy all of the range over the next few weeks picking up half a metre each time I visit this gorgeous shop.

LiEr at gorgeous Ikat Bag shares this clever and delightful Strawberry bag HERE.
So Cute
So clever
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Hope you have a fabulous day
Love


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fabric range Mel..

    Thanks for the Strawberry Bag link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric! It reminds me of old fashioned wallpaper. the strawberry tote and bag are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shop.... makes me want to add more fabric to my stash! Christine x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...